- a warm and comfortable home.
- my health.
- freedom from debilitating depression.
- my partner, Tony, who brings laughter and love into my home, and who has taught me how to relax without guilt.
- my secure income and ability to pay for necessities and some luxuries, such as my computer and internet connection.
- the discovery of a rich and thoughtful community of librarians on the net.
- my therapy group with whom I share challenges and celebrate insights and victories every week.
- my coworkers who are such a joy to work with.
- the opportunity to try new things in my library and volunteer work.
- the donors who keep our animal shelter financially solvent.
- a great manager to run the animal shelter on a daily basis.
- my pets and and the dogs I foster, who keep me grounded in simple things, and show unconditional love.
- the beauty of the natural surroundings on this mountain in Tennessee.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
These are some things I am thankful for this year: